Commercial Product Manager Fixed Retention (m/w/d)
The Digital, Experience & Delivery Team at Deutsche Telekom (Europe & Germany) is working on delivering outstanding products, platforms & capabilities to enable business transformation.
For our OneShop Platform, we are searching for Product Rockstars to shape the future of digital commerce within an international team.
We are looking for a Product Owner for our Fixed Retention Business, who converts the needs of our existing customer into best-in-class product concepts and commerce experience.
- You have e2e ownership of your defined Product Scope within our Fixed business (Broadband & TV)
- You conduct Performance Analysis and gain deep understanding of customer needs and business requirements
- Through customer feedback, competitive analysis and market research you ensure to keep developing the product to be best-in-class.
- You create user stories, work with UX/UI, architecture and development team in an international setting, perform the UAT and oversee the go live of the product
- You are responsible for the quality experienced by the customer and ensure the profitability and commercial optimization of the products
- You work in agile project teams (SCRUM) or take on the management of strategically oriented projects
You have completed a university degree or a comparable qualification and have 4+ years of professional experience in Digital product management. You also bring following knowledge and skills:
•Excellent knowledge and experience in developing Digital products, preferably in ecommerce and/or telecommunication industry.
• Extensive experience in creating user stories, analytics, project management, coordination with technical team for development and release
• Strong Experience of working in agile product development teams
• Excellent knowledge of tools like Jira, Confluence, Kibana, Analytics tools, etc.
• Analytical working method and strong teamwork
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
• Mindset: “Digital first”, “Customer obsessed” and “Getting things done”
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
We feel as much at home in Bonn as we do in the 50 other countries around the globe where we provide our services. As one of the leading telecommunications providers in Europe, we also have a footprint in the markets in Asia and the United States. We're on our way to become one of the industry's top service companies and want you to help us to get there.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.