Commercial Product Manager (m/w/d) Broadband Product Architecture (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for the quality experienced by the customer and ensure the profitability as well as the commercial optimisation of the products
- Lead multiple domain experts in defining the product and technical requirements
- Provide requirements documents, technical guidance, negotiate compromises and drives consensus towards ensuring the harmonization of the products across different markets
- Collaborate with the development teams in defining the technical solutions
- Oversees the implementation and ensure that the product remains aligned with the requirements and business goals
- Engages with the Quality Assurance Teams and secures the verification of product, according to the industry's best practices
- Strong technical background in telecommunications, broadband fixed devices, software development, architecture and testing
- Understanding of product development, product management, product delivery as well as technical platforms, specifically in the Broadband area
- Experience in the successful implementation and delivery of Broadband products in operators
- Able to deal and solve complex problems, both technical, product and approach, while delivering the solutions in the different countries
- Experience in the successful managing large ecosystems, including internal teams and external partners
- Passion for personal growth and supporting others in professional growth
- Ability to establish trust and respect, as well as establishing and maintaining healthy boundaries
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
We feel as much at home in Bonn as we do in the 50 other countries around the globe where we provide our services. As one of the leading telecommunications providers in Europe, we also have a footprint in the markets in Asia and the United States. We're on our way to become one of the industry's top service companies and want you to help us to get there.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.