Commercial Product Manager (m/w/d) (Loyality)
As a Product Manager Loyalty, you will implement user engagement, loyalty and monetization journeys in the app and web. You will take care of life cycle management and this would require cross-team communication and cooperation with all international stakeholders. Your main tasks include:
- You initiate and support new product developments with focus on user engagement, loyalty and monetization journeys across all our markets
- You will develop the loyalty platform which would enable the target journeys across all the channels
- You create user stories, work with architecture and development team, perform the UAT and oversee the go live of the product
- You are responsible for the quality experienced by the customer and ensure the profitability and commercial optimization of the products
- You work in agile project teams (SCRUM) or take on the management of strategically oriented projects
You have completed a university degree with a focus on engineering or a comparable qualification and have 4-6 years years of professional experience in Digital product management, preferably where you have launched loyalty products across markets. You also have the following knowledge and skills:
- Excellent knowledge and experience in building digital platforms
- Extensive experience in Creating user stories, analytics, stakeholder management, project management, coordination with technical team for development and release
- Experience of working in agile product development teams
- Excellent knowledge of tools like Jira, Confluence, Kibana, Google analytics, etc.
- Analytical working method and strong teamwork
- Mindset: “Digital first”, “Customer obsessed” and “Getting things done”
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Connection to public transport
Start your working day relaxed and without stressful rush hour traffic - our location is well connected to public transport and the next stop is just around the corner.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
Be part of the team from day one - we ensure the necessary training as well as fast integration and support our new employees as they join our company.
OneApp is already live across 9 markets and we are planning to expand the app across additional markets where we operate. Each market is unique, and we hand hold the rollout with addition of the key features that are required for successful rollout. This also require coordination with all the stakeholders to ensure a smooth development and rollout. We are looking for a product manager who can take care of this life cycle management and this would require cross-team communication and cooperation with all international stakeholders.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.