Commercial Product Manager (m/w/d) Self-Care
As Commercial Product Manager you convert customer needs into product concepts and perceive the life cycle management of the product idea from introduction up to the Phase-Out. You will be responsible for initiating and supporting new product developments of the Telekom’s Self-Care App (OneApp) across multiple markets with a focus on self-care capabilities like mobile/fixed service management, order management, fixed line relocation, chat/chatbot, and similar. The team-comprehensive communication and cooperation with all stakeholders, as well as working in agile project templates (SCRUM), in an international environment. Your main tasks include:
- You accompany new product developments as part of interdisciplinary project teams
- You carry out product benchmarks; plan and coordinate market launches and develop targeted marketing concepts including a communication strategy
- You create calculations and requirement documents
- You are responsible for the quality experienced by the customer and ensure the profitability and commercial optimization of the products
- You manage projects
You have completed a university degree with a focus on engineering or a comparable qualification and have several years of professional experience in Digital product management, preferably where you have launched digital products across several markets. You also have the following knowledge and skills:
- Excellent knowledge and experience in building native apps (iOS & Android)
- Extensive experience in creating user stories, analytics, stakeholder management, coordination with technical and UX/UI teams for development and release
- Experience in working in agile product development teams as well as an analytical working method and strong teamworking skills.
- Excellent knowledge of tools like Jira and Confluence. Experience with analytical tools like Kibana or Google Analytics
- Mindset: “Digital first”, “Customer obsessed” and “Getting things done”
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
You feel at home in the digital world. So do we. As Europe’s most valuable telco brand we design a digital future in which everyone can #takepart. Sustainable, innovative and with unlimited possibilities for everyone. Become part of Deutsche Telekom.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.