Consultant for Linux
• Analyzes and provides solutions for most complex tasks.
• Provides 3rd level support, solves problems and escalates most complex issues.
• Investigate the root cause of complex incidents and then initiate actions to improve or correct the situation.
• Evaluate, authorize, prioritize, plan and review complex changes in controlled manner or escalate to higher authority.
• Identify weaknesses in used processes and eliminate them following industry and internal standards.
• Creates / review/maintain procedures and complex technical documentation to support IT service.
• Provides expert advice , consultancy and support for internal/external customer & management.
• Reports and regularly communicates with project stakeholders and/or customer.
• Delivers services/solutions in the agreed quality and quantity according to agreed requirements, contracts and/or KPI’s.
• Participate on Solution Designs and Architecture activities. • Serve as technical lead to assure delivery of the service.
• Deliver effective training plans and concepts to train other employees and ensure their fulfillment .
Scripting (Bash, Perl) - advanced
Linux OS RedHat and Suse - expert
Windows OS - basic
VMware Technology - basic
Network Technology - basic
Agile and Scrum Methodology - intermediate
Miro board - intermediate
GitLab - intermediate
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
German - Upper intermediate (B2)
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services. growing added value in the IT sector in Slovakia.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.