WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
Content Manager (m/f/d) - Video on Demand
- Magenta Telekom
- Vienna, Austria
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Languages Required:
- Deutsch, Englisch
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Projects
In this role, you are responsible for managing and maintaining non-linear content (VOD content, primarily fictional, such as movies & TV series) for Magenta Telekom's entertainment platform.
- Close collaboration with film studios and content providers
- Negotiation of commercial contract components
- Content picking under the terms of the contract
- Coordination of VOD-specific cooperations
- Acceptance and organization of VOD-specific communication (internal & external)
- Editorial support for VOD systems
- Several years of experience in the field of entertainment and TV
- Profound knowledge of the film scene & pop culture (films, series, studios, directors, actors, comics, scene, ...)
- Good negotiation skills
- Understanding agreements and legal relationships
- Business fluent in english
Depending on your qualifications, your experience and your commitment we offer an attractive, market compliant salary of about EUR 42.000 per year.
We are Magenta.
With Magenta we shape the digital future, which creates sense and brings happiness, which is exciting and thrilling, fascinating and inspiring. Magenta is not a color or a name, but rather a vision: the ultimate promise for the digital future in Austria.
Magenta is a brand of Magenta Telekom (T-Mobile Austria). The company consists of around 2,500 employees. As part of the Deutsche Telekom Group we benefit from innovative strengths and financial stability of the Group, one of the biggest players in the telecommunication market. We make latest technology come alive and tangible, break with old habits and set new standards. To enrich and simplify the daily life of our customers.
Innovative, brave and enthusiastic employees are a crucial success factor. Therefore, we offer you many exciting opportunities. We are Magenta. You too?
Further information at: www.magenta.at/karriere