- Responsible for delivering normal Business Unit’s controlling tasks with full P&L responsibility (Revenue + Cost).
- Participation in forecasting and periodic (monthly, quarterly, annual) closings.
- CO Business Partner for the given unit(s).
- Profitability analysis in various dimensions, management decision support.
- Support the business and management with ad-hoc analyses, tasks.
- Participation in various internal and business unit related projects
- Work with leading financial and reporting systems: MS PowerBI, SAP, SQL.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the field of controlling.
- MSc or BSc preferably in Finance/Accounting.
- Active minimum intermediate English knowledge.
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel will be tested in the selection process).
- Experience with SAP, SQL or MS PowerBI is advantage.
- Accurate and proactive personality with good communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills.
- Business oriented approach. Openness for new technical solutions.
- Team-player but ability to work individually, taking responsibility over his/her work.
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.