ALAKÍTSD VELÜNK EGYÜTT A JÖVŐ DIGITÁLIS VILÁGÁT - PÁLYÁZZ MOST!
Customer Solution Analyst (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Operations
- Maintain high level Customer satisfaction by clarifying Customer needs and ensuring that they are met.
- Handle Customer-relation problems promptly and appropriately, escalate issues according to established procedures.
- Installs various types of software including operating systems and applications on a variety of hardware platforms including system updates, patches and configuration changes.
- Provides deployment, installation and support of client-software for designated customer.
- Manages the resolution of problems and changes for customer clients
- Participate in troubleshooting calls
- Ensure high quality of core client and image
- Client orientation
- Independent thinking
- Good problem solving skills
- Team player attitude
- Ability to learn fast
- In-depth knowledge of client operating systems (Windows 7 & 10) including troubleshooting and deployment
- Basic knowledge of software distribution systems (SCCM)
- Basic Cloud Computing Solutions (Citrix preferred)
- Scripting Experiences (Powershell preferred)
- In-depth knowledge in Microsoft technologies
- Certification in Windows 7/10 (welcome, but purely optional)
- English or German knowledge
- Microsoft and Citrix technology certificates
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-services operating from our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged. We satisfy the needs of clients on international scale in the fields of system integration and operation, while our services also include all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP systems services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. Our work has been acknowledged by awards ”Investor of the Year” (2008 and 2015) and ”Employer of the Year” (2014/2015, National Champion). Since 2014, our company has also won the Superbrands award multiple times, while most recently IT Business gave us the title ”The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals to become part of our continuously developing and growing company!