СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Department PMO (GSO)
- T-Systems RUS
- Voronezh, Russia
- Job level:
- Young Professional
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 years
- Languages Required:
- English, German, Russian
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
Handle administrative support for and IT project in terms of:
- your responsibility is to support department management in Russian location in project administrative related tasks.
- keeping contractual documents up-to-date;
- preparing documents for HR (dealing with overtimes, vacations update), facility, IT and other departments;
- supporting regular billing process;
- identifying gaps/inconsistences in projects reporting and eliminating them;
- supporting stakeholders (project members, project leaders) with regular administrative requests;
- supporting projects in onboarding process
- accuracy and attention to details;
- ability to analyze dependencies and remove gaps;
- English language (upper-intermediate), German language B1;
- perfect communication with stakeholders (both engineering and management);
- prioritization and fast adaptation to changing environment
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.