Developer for Sotfware Defined E2E project (Szeged)
We are seeking motivated, entrepreneurial minded experts to join us in shaping future connectivity!
10 facts about our project:
1. Zero Touch, End-to-End Automation and Assurance of physical & virtual infrastructure
2. Independent from orchestration layer to cross network technology
3. COTS: Compute, Storage & Tooling – model driven OSS
4. Multi: Vendors, Tenancy, Sites and Production support
5. Less interfaces & simplified architecture – cloud first
6. Qualified for a common DTAG Telco Cloud Platform
7. Full-lifecycle management & service monitoring
8. Software Defined Programmable Infrastructure
9. Open, modular, API-driven and secure
10. Flexible & Scalable
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- develop automation templates for application and platform deployments utilizing tools
- administer and monitor the Container framework
- prepare managed services concept for operations, logging, monitoring, backup and reporting the container framework
- troubleshoot and resolve the issues within container environment
- ability to understand the requirements and execution for proof of concepts and evaluation
- research new technologies (open source) and vendor products
- Knowledge of the object-oriented paradigm
- Knowledge of Python, Groovy, TWIG
- Knowledge of YANG modelling
- Understanding of YAML, JSON syntax
- Understanding of REST API principles; experience with REST API tools (Swagger, Postman)
- Knowledge of DevOps tools and practices (working with git, maven, Jenkins, GitHub, etc.)
- Understanding of network technologies
- Understanding of integrated network management systems operation principles
- Knowledge of network service configuration and activation processes
- Knowledge of network activation protocols (netconf, CLI etc)
- Experience with Mistral DSL
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.