We are looking for experienced developers with proven track record in Product Lifecycle Management, Product Modelling and Product Onboarding preferably using Python for implementation.
- Python developer to work and support in PLM environment
- Understand business needs and define user requirements
- Work with teams to design and build integrations with 3rd party solutions (if required)
- Maintain Documentation
- Monitoring & Maintaining Application
- Database design and development
- Develop automated CI/CD deployment pipelines for both software and cloud infrastructure
- Proactively support and resolve any issues related to cloud infrastructure and application deployments
- Demonstrate a passion and commitment towards minimising costs through automation and shortening of feedback cycles
- Work closely with operations teams and demonstrate a commitment to their success
- Experience with Python development
- Knowledge in Cloud based development
- General knowledge in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Practice in product onboarding, product migration, transformer interface development-Databases
- Understanding of Relational database handling
- English on efficient working level (at least B2)
- 25%-50% during the training-on-the-job phase
- 10-25% or less in the development phase
- At least 5 years experience in development projects with product modelling relevance „nice to have“
Agile project development practice is seen as advantage
- Experience in Configure Price and Quote Development (CPQ) is seen as advantage
- Experience in product modelling, knowledge of frameworks like Core Product Data Model (CPDM) or Core Product Model (CPM), or Open Assembly Model (OAM) are seen as advantage
- German is not necessary but is seen as advantage
- Openness for continuous learning of new technologies, models, methodologies
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.