- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 года
- Languages Required:
- Английский, Русский
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
CloudBilling is a first billing as a service product developed by T-Systems. It offers different business models to have a complete billing solution, in the cloud, divided only virtually. We handle business platform billing events and transform them in to billing oriented products that can be later rated and charged-billed. Our billing solution is based on open source components and running on cloud platforms. We use micro services architecture, where it is applicable. Basic functionality of a product is enhanced depending on customer demands, despite we do a product. Development process is Scrum. The team is located in Saint-Petersburg and Germany (Aachen). Our customers are in automotive, satellite, transport, telecommunication and airport areas.
- Maintenance and improvement of cloud infrastructure
- Infrastructure automation
- Close work with development/test teams
- Administering RHEL / CentOS or other *nix OS.
- Knowledge of scripting language (shell, Python, etc.).
- Experience with container orchestration (Kubernetes).
- Experience in setting up CI (Jenkins).
- Experience with Git, Docker, Nginx.
- Experience with configuration management tools: Terraform, Ansible.
- Technical English (spoken/written).
Will be an advantage:
- Knowledge in monitoring and alerting area (Prometheus, Grafana, ELK). - Experience with MySQL, MongoDB, Apache Kafka. - Experience with public cloud platforms.
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.