ALAKÍTSD VELÜNK EGYÜTT A JÖVŐ DIGITÁLIS VILÁGÁT - PÁLYÁZZ MOST!
DevOps Engineer (Artificial Intelligence)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
This is the opportunity to join an expanding international AI program. We are looking for a new DevOps Engineer to join one of our SCRUM/Kanban teams. He/she will work in a multinational environment in diverse international teams (within Safe 4.6) using English on a daily basis.
- Integration and deployment of AI-based cloud operating models
- Mentor other members of the engineering team on DevOps culture and tools
- Collaborate with software developers, system operators and ML engineers to manage code releases
- Provide on-going support including process changes, defect fixes, software upgrades, performance tuning, and administration
- Provide direction, training and escalation support for platform/product operations
- Cross and merge the barriers that exist between software development, testing and operations teams and keep existing networks in mind as they design, plan and test
- In depth experience with at least one cloud-service provider
- Comfortable with Linux (Debian/Ubuntu)
- At least 1 year experience working in a Dev/Ops environment:
- Experience with CI/CD build and release automation tools
- Experience with containers (e.g. Docker)
- Experience with container orchestration tools (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Business-level verbal and written English
- Knowledge of architectural approaches including consolidation, cloud computing, virtualization, information management, Big Data, AI, Machine Learning, etc.
- Experience working with Rancher
- Experience in writing Helm charts
- Experience working in Data Science and machine learning project is a plus
- Knowledge of German language is a plus
- Experience working in SCRUM or Kanban within SAFe 4.x
IT Services Hungary is Hungary’s largest ICT employer and the Hungarian affiliate of T-Systems International. As a critical link in the international production chain of T-Systems, IT Services Hungary is the most dynamically developing IT service centre in Hungary. It has won the ‘Investor of the Year’ award twice, in 2008 and in 2015. From among the wide range of IT and telecommunications consulting services, the company focuses on the innovation, management and outsourcing of IT solutions, as well as development and systems integration. The company is constantly developing its sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged, and welcomes applications from career-starter and experienced IT specialists.