DevOps Engineer (Budapest)
- Agile methodology based support using JIRA, KANBAN boards, Daily Standups, based on various technologies (like Ansible, Puppet, Splunk, Terraform, Container, Shell/Python scripting, JAVA based application servers, Linux platforms)
- participation in customer and vendor calls
- providing on-call support
- solving complex problems, doing Root Cause Analysis
- capacity planning, performance tuning, optimization related activities
- automation related scripting tasks (eg. in Puppet)
- knowledge sharing
- completing project-based engineering and architect tasks
- college/university degree or equivalent certificates/work experience
- at least 5 years experience in a relevant IT field
- General Cloud-based operations experience (eg. Amazon Web Services)
- deep knowledge of Linux (including Bash scripting experience)
- experience with operating Java application servers
- fluent verbal and written communication skills in English and/or German
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.