DevOps Engineer (Cloud Application Operation) - English Speaking
You build it, you run it!
To support a German government contract we are seeking a high profile DevOps team to build up and support a system with 80Million users.
Are you up to the task?
- Conception, implementation, operation and documentation for cloud projects, solutions and products
- Customer consulting on cloud architecture and intensive collaboration with developers and internal departments of customers around agile DevOps and operational processes
- Collaboration and controlling in DevOps topics for agile methods (consulting and operations projects)
- Deployment Automation with Infrastructure-as-Code and configuration management tools
- Conception, enhancements and optimization for continuous integration, continuous delivery
- Application transformation using cloud-native-architecture
- Improvement of availability and performance
- Support for simple programming tasks (Python, Java)
- Perform health checks, optimize monitoring and executing deployments in cloud environments
- Troubleshooting and participation in call readiness
- Presentation of concepts and solutions for the customer
- Deep experience in DevOps environment
- Basic knowledge in ITIL
- Programming experience in Python, Java or other programming languages
- Very good basic knowledge in handling with Linux
- Experience with automation tools like Ansible or Terraform
- Experience with NGINX, KONG, Redis, Postgres, Docker, Jenkins, Grafana und Prometheus
- Experience in cloud environment / cloud technologies (Azure, Kubernetes, Docker)
- Logical reasoning and proactive solution finding on a technical level
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge of infrastructure capabilities (network, VMs, OS)
- Good knowledge about SM9, CMDB, ... (intern tools)
- Can create structured documentation
- Last level on-call service
- English language skills
- German is an advantage
- Customer-oriented thinking and handling
- Ability to communicate and work under pressure
- Poise, teamwork, flexibility and initiative
Primary tech stack:
- Jenkins (deployment)
- Gitlab (deployment)
- Openshift (Operation/Administration)
- OTC (Operation/Administration)
- Python scripting
- Writing SQL queries
- Linux (Administration)
- Postgres (SQL Administration)
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.