DevOps Engineer (DHCP Solutions)
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 3-5 years
- Languages Required:
- English, German, Russian
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Development
Technology and Networks
Deutsche Telekom Technik (DTT) company, the part of Deutsche Telekom AG group, starts a new project. The goal of the project is to develop and maintain DHCP-solutions for DTT. First phase includes development of DHCP-Server for FTTH service and DHCP-Relay Agent for FTTB service. Technologies and instruments to be used in the project - KEA by ISC, GitLab, SonarQube, Nexus, Ansible, Swagger.
- Development of CI/CD Pipeline - Workflow & automation development, Tool integration;
- Branching & release management;
- Repository Management;
- Scripting & Configuration.
We are expecting from you:
- Good language skills - spoken and written English;
- Markup Languages - JSON, YAML & XML;
- Programming languages - Bash, optional Go & Python;
- RDBMS - My SQL;
- OS - Linux;
- Sonatype Nexus 3;
You are our ideal candidate, if you have these soft skills:
- Good communication skills;
- High level of personal responsibility;
- Willing to learn;
- Customer oriented.
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions is a part of Deutsche Telekom, one of the biggest European telecommunications companies. Deutsche Telekom has different international subsidiaries in more than 40 countries with over 210 000 employees. Point of production in Russia was founded in 1995, and now it works on challenging projects for such customers as T-Mobile, Shell, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MAN, DHL, Continental, SBB (Swiss Federal Railways).