DevOps Engineer for Edge Computing
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
English - C1
German - advantage
Number of years of experience
3-5 years’ experience in the area of responsibility
Personality requirements and skills
Strong presentation skills,
Project leadership skills
Special Technical requirements
• Completed studies in mathematics, computer science or training in another technical discipline
• 3 years’ experience in software development in a cloud environment
• Experience with Application Monitoring & Tools
• Experience with Container Infrastructure, Microservices
• Experience with OpenShift / Kubernetes, REST APIs, Swagger
• Experience with Kubernetes Cluster, Remote Worker Nodes and API-Server
• Experience with Data Analytics tools and services
• IoT Management tools, services, platform expertise
• Experience with agile software / product development methods such as Scrum or Kanban as well as in accompanying a product development team
• Experience with databases (Influx, Mongo, Postgres, MySQL …)
• Very good Linux skills
• Experience with Backups / Restorations in container infrastructure
• Good knowledge of network architecture, infrastructure, and Software Defined Networks
• Experience with IAM / Keycloak and operation
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services. growing added value in the IT sector in Slovakia.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.