DevOps Engineer Mobile Connect
- Perform 2nd line Operation activities on Mobile identity ecosystem
- Handle Incidents and Change requests according to the established SLA
- Escalate complicated Incidents to the Vendor
- Participate in Upgrades/Updates together with the Vendor
- Participate in service migrations
- Participate in the Acceptance Testing of new Services
- Assisting in the design, implementation, and management of our microservices environment that runs on Kubernetes
- Implementing, improving, and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or relevant field
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills, with an enthusiastic attitude to support and resolve customer problems
- Experience in containerization using Docker, Docker Image packaging, Container architecture, Microservices architecture pattern
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD tools: Gitlab etc
- Experience with configuration management and orchestrator tools (Terraform, Ansible, Helm)
- Strong Linux system administrator skills and TCP/IP network fundamentals.
- Scripting or programming skills for automating tasks (Python, Shell)
- Experience in PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Redis, Kafka, and monitoring tools (Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus
- Self-motivated with a strong ability to learn new technologies
- Handles challenging problems with a positive "can do" attitude.
- Highly collaborative team player
- Flexibility to travel
Specific skills (Methods, trends, language, knowledge):
- Understanding of REST API principles; experience with REST API tools
- Experience with Java Spring Boot Framework
- Experience with Maven build/package management
- English language - fluent (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
- Ability to absorb new concepts and technical implementation of application architecture, infrastructure, and security.
- Ability to share knowledge freely, assisting teammates, systems engineering, etc., helping to raise the overall skill level of the team
- You have made (a lot of) mistakes and most importantly have learned from them
What we offer
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
Who we are?
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net was established in 2015 as part of Deutsche Telekom Group, Technology & Innovation Area, and part of Technology Delivery International (TDI).
TDI is a collection of experts teams spread across Europe, working together collaboratively with our NatCos (national companies) to enable relevant technologies for the delivery of core telco services to our customers in our many markets. Pan-Net focuses on building and scaling cloud based and network service platforms, delivering best network performance through continues optimization. We delight our customers by enabling innovative network automation solutions across the European Telco footprint. Besides the headquarters in Bratislava, Slovakia there are other Pan-Net affiliated companies across Europe, and together with the TDI team in Germany, we leverage the power of all teams to provide best in class technology solutions.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net bundles key competencies for future tech projects within the area of Technology & Innovation. Anchoring skill developments in learning opportunities on- and off-of-the job, is deeply imbedded in our corporate culture. Therefore, the technical experts, who are organized in chapters and tribes, are flexibly and effectively enabled to contribute towards Group's strategic focus of digitalization, cloudification and automation to become the Leading European Telco.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. with its registered seat at Ružová dolina 6, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) will process your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Depending on the location, where the position for which you apply is open, your data will be processed by the respective local Pan-Net entity as a controller. The respective Pan-Net entity is one of the following entities:
For positions in Greece: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Greece, having its seat at 9 Fragkokklisias street, 15125, Amarousion, Attica, Greece
For positions in Romania: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Romania having its seat at B-dul. Dimitrie Pompei nr. 9-9A, Iride Business Park Cladirea 20, Floor 3, Sector 2, Bucharest, Romania
All other information about processing of your data provided above apply regardless of Pan-Net entity as controller.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is:
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.