DevOps Engineer - Networking field (Junior, Experienced, Senior)
As DevOps engineer, we give you the opportunity to experiment with the latest Cisco, Juniper, Huawei, Adtran devices in the design and developing of new networks, reaching a huge Telekom site with cutting edge devices from a distance. Technology keywords: Cisco, Juniper, BNG, MSAN, LNS, Adtran, Huawei.
We have several open positions with the following criterias:
- Full definition, preparation (High and low level lab design), follow-up, validation and documentation of test results
- Test and measuring devices and lab infrastructure requirements and test automation by scripts
- Using of Network Domain Orchestratorrel Automation
- Gradual involvement in network planning, Review design documents from Planning or Engineering, modify and improve for lab architecture
- Configuration, customizing, and implementation of customized solutions for projects.
- Analysis of functional and technical requirements for software, platforms, and infrastructure
- Technical support of test projects
- Maintenance of planning and design documentation
- Participation in projects for the whole life cycle of the projects
- Description/Creation/Revision of test cases Automation of test cases Specification of product features environment ( Phython)
- FTTB, BNG based L2/L3 based mass market and individual products (Skills: Gherkin/Cucumber)
Skills (minimum 5 from these):
- Cisco CCNP exam or equivalent knowledge and relevant experience
- Juniper exam or experience
- English intermediate level
- Openness to new network technologies
- Gherkin and Cucumber knowhow
- Basic knowhow about Test Automation Framework (TAF)
- Accurate and thorough work, inclination to learn, teamwork
- Jira, Gitlab, Docker knowhow or relevant experience
- CI/CD knowhow
- Jason/ Kubernetes knowhow or relevant experience
- SQL database knowhow
- Vmware experience
- Experience in agile methodology
- German (B2 level) or willingness to learn german
Our group VNI is responsible for the integration, validation and production of test results ("System Under Test") in accordance with the requirements of the Deutsche Telekom AG Platform, as measured by the diversity of the group. The work is carried out in several virtual squads within the group, mainly with german but also international colleagues. In these squads, we are looking for more DevOps engineer colleagues.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.