СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
DevOps Engineer (SBB)
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 года
- Languages Required:
- Английский, Русский
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
We are a joined (Russia + Switzerland) product team! Our product (NOVA) is a new generation of ticketing systems for Swiss public transportation companies.
Main goals of our product are:
Let passengers make a trip with a single best price ticket (and not to care about transport companies, means of transportation, set of products, stops, changes, etc)
Let Swiss transport companies (~250) sell any products (tickets) they want, including products from other transport companies or for example tickets to events.
Our project is one of the leading in Europe and won a nomination “Highest Digital Quality” at Swiss Digital Economy Award in 2018 https://www.digitaleconomyaward.ch/de/sieger2018/sbb.
NOVA is a high load distributed SAAS platform hosted in a private cloud with a continuously evolved eco-system around.
Today we are processing more than 3mln requests per day and selling more than 60% of all transport tickets in Switzerland (~300’000 tickets per day) and this number keeps growing.
DevOps/ Configuration management team has end-to-end responsibility and use a wide range of technologies.
We are using the following tools and technologies:
- Java 11;
- Spring (Boot/Data/Security);
- Oracle, Elasticsearch, Hazelcast;
- OpenShift, Docker;
- NewRelic, Splunk;
- Atlassian Stack: Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence;
- Automating development and release cycle of the application, configuring CI/CD process with Jenkins;
- Improvement and maintenance of development infrastructure (Jenkins, Maven, SonarQube);
- Taking part in DevOps Ecosystem evolution;
- Maintenance and support of production infrastructure (Last level support);
- Production deployments, hotfixes;
- Close teamwork with development, test teams and customer;
- Environment management using OpenShift.
- Experience with administration of RHEL / CentOS or other *nix OS;
- Good knowledge of CI/CD tools: Jenkins pipelines and maven/ gradle (or similar);
- Experience with Git, Docker, Nginx, Nexus / Artifactory;
- Knowledge of scripting language (shell, python, groovy);
- Experience with relational databases;
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Language: English upper intermediate.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of microservice architecture;
- Understanding of Java concepts;
- Experience with:
- Kubernetes or OpenShift;
- Java application servers (Spring boot or Tomcat);
- Configuration management tools: Ansible;
- IBM MQ configuration (or other message broker);
- Prod monitoring and alerting area with Newrelic, Splunk.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.