СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
DevOps Engineer (T-MAP)
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 years
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Operations
ICT / IT Development
T-Map is the application for visualization of Telekom network coverage, mobile @ home / web'n'walk areas, information on operating information and network faults. It also offers the end customer a hotspot search and point of sales.
T-Map has always set itself the goal of providing all information channels that lead to the end customer
cover. The application is available for end customers and for sales agents working in points of sales.
The application was developed by another company. The first target is to get knowledge about the application and setup development process in T-Systems RUS. The next steps will be implementing business requirements and improve the application with modern frameworks and tools.
- Work as a configuration manager\devops in T-Map project;
- You will have to setup a project infrastructure from scratch, configure application servers and environments, establish continuous integration and delivery;
- You will work with Open street map (OSM) and supporting scripts and tool, extend existing functionality and implement new features.
- Knowledge of Python is a must;
- Knowledge of CI\CD tools: Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Teamcity;
- Version control: Git;
- Good knowledge of Linux OS;
- English - B1 or higher;
- Ansible\Puppet or chef will be a plus;
- Knowledge of OSM will be a plus;
- Docker will be a plus.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.