What will you do?
- Deployment of microservices architecture in Azure Cloud environment
- Building and keeping the CI/CD pipeline using multiple tools
- Troubleshooting and bug fix of different PODs and required networking
- Administration of microservices architecture with high engagement on security protection
- Setup of new alarms and monitoring tools
- Keeping the Microservices Architecture details and topology to support Application Development Team
- Writing/automatizing/executing unit tests for new PODs and unit SW
- Writing technical documentation
What professional skills will you bring along:
The candidate must have a University degree in Computer Science or Information Systems with a real hands on experience in:
- Azure Cloud administration, including networking and Azure Cloud Services and functions
- Deployment with Terraform tool in Azure Cloud environment
- Git repository and deployment automation trough Gitlab CI
- Kubernetes microservices deployment in Azure Cloud environment, administration, RBAC
- SW development (small size programs and scripts) using Python
Will be considered a “plus” during the candidate selection the experience with:
- HELM pods management
- Docker containers
- Setup of monitoring infra using Prometheus, Grafana, Fluentd, Opentracing/Jaeger, Grafonnet with Kubernetes 8S
- SOPS secrets management
- Ansible deployment
- Linux OS and Bash scripting
- Open-stack Cloud
- Java Spring Boot
- Maven build/package management
- Nexus repository
- Jenkins Deployment automation
- API writing experience is a plus
What social Skills are expected :
- Engineering mindset
- Highly collaborative team player
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Efficient communication, communication with 3rd parties
- German language is a plus
- Flexibility to travel
What can you expect working with us?
We take a long-term commitment when it comes to our employees. You will develop your career working in one or more innovation projects of Deutsche Telekom Group, exploring the latest trends and technologies which enable the product development process. You will grow not only your knowledge, but also your network, by interacting with a wide group of experts in areas such as Software Development, AI and Customer Experience.
What else we offer:
- Open and friendly working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private Health insurance
What we offer
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe. Deutsche Telekom PanNet is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe.
Service Delivery consists of several service centers which develop and operate voice, data, messaging and ICT services for Deutsche Telekom European markets. Services are produced based on modular and reusable building blocks with standardized interfaces towards national companies of Deutsche Telekom. Pan-Net aims at a lean production model with efficient processes and a close integration of development and operations.
The PanNet is looking for candidates with a start-up mentality that are equally able to support the initial setup with the necessary flexibility and to define a sustainable target organization based on the key production principles of Pan Net.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. with its registered seat at Ružová dolina 6, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) will process your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Business Services S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Depending on the location, where the position for which you apply is open, your data will be processed by the respective local Pan-Net entity as a controller. The respective Pan-Net entity is one of the following entities:
- For positions in Greece: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Greece, having its seat at 59-61 Agiou Konstantinou street, 15124, Amaroussion, Attica, Greece
- For positions in Romania: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Romania having its seat at B-dul. Dimitrie Pompei nr. 9-9A, Iride Business Park Cladirea 20, Floor 3, Sector 2, Bucharest, Romania
- For positions in Croatia: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Croatia having its seat at Vrbani 4, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
- For positions in Hungary: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Hungary having its seat at 1117 Budapest, Infopark sétány 3, Hungary
- For positions in Poland Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Poland having its seat at ul. Marynarska 12, 02-674 Warsaw, Poland.
All other information about processing of your data provided above apply regardless of Pan-Net entity as controller.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is:
- Slovakia: email@example.com. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
- Greece: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Romania: email@example.com
- Croatia: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hungary: email@example.com
- Poland: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.