- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
- Athens, Greece
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Languages Required:
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Consulting
ICT / IT Development
ICT / IT Operations
ICT / IT Projects
Technology and Networks
- Designing and developing new functionalities and enhancements
- Being involved in Development, Continuous Integration and iterative development
- Provide a gap analysis of missing features and implement them across array
- Collaborate with Engineering where necessary to enhance applications
- Setup deployments in public clouds, Azure
- Prioritize tasks, projects, and deployments
- Evaluate off-the-shelf and open source solutions
- Writing unit tests for new and existing code
- Performing code reviews and writing technical documentation
- University degree in Technical area (Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Information Systems or related field
- Experience with:
- Solid, up to date Linux administration skills and automation (bash scripting, automate operations tasks, etc) and good knowledge on networking service interaction/flow.
- Programing language: Solid Python and Java Spring Boot/ Kotlin, Maven
- CI/CD solid experience: Git/GitLab CI and pipelines, Nexus (a plus: Ansible, Jenkins, Artifactory)
- Containers, solid knowledge on:
- Cluster deployment, administration, RBAC
- HELM Deployment
- Docker, SOPS
- Deployment: Terraform/ Terragrunt
- Hands on experience: Azure cloud and Azure Services
- AKS, ACI, AzureFunctions, AAD,
- Load balancers, storage resources, vnets, RBAC, VNet scale sets, DNS
- Openstack is a plus
- Monitoring: experience in using Prometheus, Grafana, Fluentd, Opentracing/Jaeger with K8S. (grafonnet is a plus)
- Database: ElasticSearch / Kibana
- API writing experience is a plus
- Good understanding of Volumes, CIDR, networks.
- Solid understand of Large distributed systems and microservice architectures
- Experience in Agile methodology and ability to organize in sprints & phases the project implementation. Jira experience
- Engineering mindset
- Highly collaborative team player
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Efficient communication, communication with 3rd parties
- German language is a plus
- Flexibility to travel
Specific skills (Methods, trends, language, knowledge):
SD – DevOps
Excellent experience in one or more of the following areas
- experience as Python , Java developer.
- experience of Linux environment
- experience on common CI/CD practices
- experience in Agile methodology of working
- identify bottlenecks and bugs, and propose solutions to these problems
- design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- help maintain code quality, organization and automation
- experience in code reviews
- 5+ years industry experience is a plus
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe. Deutsche Telekom PanNet is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe.
Service Delivery consists of several service centers which develop and operate voice, data, messaging and ICT services for Deutsche Telekom European markets. Services are produced based on modular and reusable building blocks with standardized interfaces towards national companies of Deutsche Telekom. Pan-Net aims at a lean production model with efficient processes and a close integration of development and operations.
The PanNet is looking for candidates with a start-up mentality that are equally able to support the initial setup with the necessary flexibility and to define a sustainable target organization based on the key production principles of Pan Net.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. with its registered seat at Ružová dolina 6, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) will process your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Business Services S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Depending on the location, where the position for which you apply is open, your data will be processed by the respective local Pan-Net entity as a controller. The respective Pan-Net entity is one of the following entities:
- For positions in Greece: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Greece, having its seat at 59-61 Agiou Konstantinou street, 15124, Amaroussion, Attica, Greece
- For positions in Romania: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Romania having its seat at B-dul. Dimitrie Pompei nr. 9-9A, Iride Business Park Cladirea 20, Floor 3, Sector 2, Bucharest, Romania
- For positions in Croatia: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Croatia having its seat at Vrbani 4, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
- For positions in Hungary: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Hungary having its seat at 1117 Budapest, Infopark sétány 3, Hungary
- For positions in Poland Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Poland having its seat at ul. Marynarska 12, 02-674 Warsaw, Poland.
All other information about processing of your data provided above apply regardless of Pan-Net entity as controller.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is:
- Slovakia: firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
- Greece: email@example.com
- Romania: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Croatia: email@example.com
- Hungary: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Poland: email@example.com