- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
- Athens, Greece
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Languages Required:
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Consulting
ICT / IT Development
ICT / IT Operations
ICT / IT Projects
Technology and Networks
- Designing and developing new functionalities and enhancements
- Being involved in Development, Continuous Integration and iterative development
- Provide a gap analysis of missing features and implement them across array
- Collaborate with Engineering where necessary to enhance applications
- Setup deployments in public clouds, Azure
- Prioritize tasks, projects, and deployments
- Evaluate off-the-shelf and open source solutions
- Writing unit tests for new and existing code
- Performing code reviews and writing technical documentation
- University degree in Technical area (Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Information Systems or related field
- Experience with:
- Solid, up to date Linux administration skills and automation (bash scripting, automate operations tasks, etc) and good knowledge on networking service interaction/flow.
- Programing language: Solid Python and Java Spring Boot/ Kotlin, Maven
- CI/CD solid experience: Git/GitLab CI and pipelines, Nexus (a plus: Ansible, Jenkins, Artifactory)
- Containers, solid knowledge on:
- Cluster deployment, administration, RBAC
- HELM Deployment
- Docker, SOPS
- Deployment: Terraform/ Terragrunt
- Hands on experience: Azure cloud and Azure Services
- AKS, ACI, AzureFunctions, AAD,
- Load balancers, storage resources, vnets, RBAC, VNet scale sets, DNS
- Openstack is a plus
- Monitoring: experience in using Prometheus, Grafana, Fluentd, Opentracing/Jaeger with K8S. (grafonnet is a plus)
- Database: ElasticSearch / Kibana
- API writing experience is a plus
- Good understanding of Volumes, CIDR, networks.
- Solid understand of Large distributed systems and microservice architectures
- Experience in Agile methodology and ability to organize in sprints & phases the project implementation. Jira experience
- Engineering mindset
- Highly collaborative team player
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Efficient communication, communication with 3rd parties
- German language is a plus
- Flexibility to travel
Specific skills (Methods, trends, language, knowledge):
SD – DevOps
Excellent experience in one or more of the following areas
- experience as Python , Java developer.
- experience of Linux environment
- experience on common CI/CD practices
- experience in Agile methodology of working
- identify bottlenecks and bugs, and propose solutions to these problems
- design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- help maintain code quality, organization and automation
- experience in code reviews
- 5+ years industry experience is a plus
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe. Deutsche Telekom PanNet is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe.
Service Delivery consists of several service centers which develop and operate voice, data, messaging and ICT services for Deutsche Telekom European markets. Services are produced based on modular and reusable building blocks with standardized interfaces towards national companies of Deutsche Telekom. Pan-Net aims at a lean production model with efficient processes and a close integration of development and operations.
The PanNet is looking for candidates with a start-up mentality that are equally able to support the initial setup with the necessary flexibility and to define a sustainable target organization based on the key production principles of Pan Net.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
By replying to the job offer, I hereby grant company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. with its registered seat at Jarabinková 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) the consent with processing of my personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in my CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that I am applying for. This consent is granted for definite period of 6 months.
My personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling. My personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. My personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
In connection with the processing of my personal data the Company provides me with the following information:
Please be informed that you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to delete your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your consent, or if you withdraw your consent during the selection process, we cannot process your personal data and thus you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position.
In case, I apply for the position in Pan-Net entity other than Company (please see list of possible employing companies from Pan-Net entities above), I hereby grant the consent for processing of my personal data also to the respective Pan-Net entity (as joint controller with the Company), and so under the same conditions as described above for the Company.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: