- Being involved in the development process, from technical design and implementation through to build and deployment processes, which are the main focus; developing possible solutions in the task field.
- Agile mindset and ability to work in an agile development team.
- Professional leadership skills and strong time management skills.
- Carrying out tests, including technical documentation.
- Carrying out the selected performance analyses and tunings, as well as fault analyses and fault clearances.
- Participating in the automation of infrastructures and software programs and the design and implementation of infrastructure solutions.
- Has excellent analytical thinking, able to communicate effectively with the internal business areas and with customers with a focused approach. Also has cross-country integration understanding and a demonstrated team player experience.
- Understanding IaaS/PaaS concepts, architectures and toolset
- Vast experience in OpenShift / Kubernetes
- Familiar with modern DevOps toolsets (e.g. Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, ArgoCD)
- Understand different development best practices and methods like GitOps, CI/CD, IaaC
- Good experience in script languages Python, GoLang and Bash.
- Familiarity with cloud monitoring applications like Dynatrace, Prometheus.
- Designing, extending, and operating defined infrastructure/services across projects in close collaboration with other units / layers.
- Providing direct support for complex projects during the development, quality assurance during development, as well as during the planning and execution of product releases.
- Preparing concepts to further automate complex services, processes and or operating models.
- Act as a Devops consultant and a SPOC for the Customers
- Collaborating closely with the operations team to improve the process efficiency and the performance of software and system landscapes.
In addition on Expert level:
- Steering the DevOps parts of the development process from technical design through to build and deployment processes, which are the main focus, in close collaboration with relevant functional units.
- Providing direct support for highly complex projects during the development, the quality assurance during development, as well as during planning and execution of product releases.
- Designing, building and continuously optimizing the development infrastructure.
- Strategically improving the concepts for automated integration and delivery including cross-project infrastructure and tool suite.
- Being involved in the development of new deployments strategies and disaster recovery plans.
- Assuming responsibility for the setting-up and automation of infrastructure software programs; designing and implementing infrastructure solutions taking security relevant specifications and architectures into account.
- Looking into and examining innovative topics and concept.
- Agile mindset and ability to work in an agile development team
- Professional leadership skills
- Strong time management skills
- Experience with containerization technologies is a must have
- OpenShift experience
- Master complex network architectures
- Familiar with modern devops toolsets (e.g. docker, k8s, IaC, ansible,)
- Experience in CI/CD tool chains like Jenkins
- Understand different development best practices and methods like Gitbucket, CI/CD
- Experience with PaaS environments
- Linux scripting and automation tools (e.g. Dynatrace, ArgoCD)
- Small development skills for tuning and optimization
- General understanding and interest in data science and machine learning frameworks
- Fluency in English required
Enable, build and run operations in a DevOps mode. E2E ownership of the operation and development aspects per client. Take part in client facing workshops and assure seamless integration of the requirements.
The E2E ownership starts with the provided service. It is crucial to understand the client’s intent behind each delivery elements and creates value along the processes. Enable functions and understand how to build solutions to overachieve the client SLAs. Define business cases with our account managers and assure the timely and in budget delivery of the desired outcomes. Understand in scope, out of scope request and enable our team to upsell based on your proposed solutions. Work in an agile team with methods such as Kanban, Scrum, CI/CD pipeline for non-backlogs and backlogs. Container based technologies. Continuously develop your skills based on the product roadmaps and advise our clients to use our products in their strategy.
Our project is based on RedHat OpenShift 3.11 and 4.x, based on OpenStack infrastructure. There are multiple clusters distributed worldwide in 3 regions, divided in multiple AZs (availability zones). The project is covering more than 1000 virtual machines containing +4000 projects.
We are using Ansible and ArgoCD for infrastructure automation and management. For monitoring we are relying on Prometheus and Grafana. We are providing features for our end customers like loggings with EFK and metrics with Heapster, and the infrastructures codes are stored in Git Repositories using Bitbucket.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.