- Solution finding and evaluation of requirements engineering tasks
- Independent implementation of the agile assigned scopes
- Collaboration in End2End tests
- Handover of documentation and participation in the creation of training material
- Proactive consulting regarding improvements
- Ongoing security assessments within the software product
- Deployment support and documentation of release versions according to operational requirements (e.g. support for live deployments)
- Error analysis for bugs
- Bug fixing and staging of fixes
- Stabilization and performance measures / refactoring
- Technical consulting for optimization measures
- Implementation of requirements from platform changes
- Regular vulnerability management
- 3rd level support
- Maintain and extend monitoring functionality
- Maintain and extend CI/CD pipelines
- Build up and optimize analysis functionality
- Generally, increase the level of automation
- Continuous further development/improvement of evaluation options (e.g. logging, ...)
- Java Enterprise Edition
- Git version control
- Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.