WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
Dual Master (m/w/d) Junior Project Manager Information Systems
- BUYIN GmbH
- Bonn, Germany
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 0-1 Jahr
- Working Hours Per Week:
- Languages Required:
- Deutsch, Englisch
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
As Dual Master Junior Information Systems & Processes, the following varied tasks in an ideal combination of theory
and practice await you:
- Supporting the business departments in the creation of technical concepts or recording the requirements
- Support in developing solutions and implementing them
- Participation in the development itself and development of IT requirements for application development
- Support the implementation and continuous improvement of our existing applications
- Management of IT incidents
- Second Level Support for internal applications
- Training Support for the Project Manager
- Creation of a ticket reporting for our application(s)
You hold a bachelor's degree - preferably in computer science or business informatics - and would like to further develop
your already acquired knowledge in the field of IT application and information system consulting and gain practical
experience. Additionally you possess the following skills and experience:
- You already have some knowledge application support, first and second level support
- You are interested in application test management, testing new features/enhancements
- You are interested in Application management, Change Request management, Release management
- Ideally, you have initial experience in consulting
- You have very good analytical and conceptual skills
- You have good communication skills and your German and English skills are fluent in your business
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
BUYIN is the procurement joint venture between Deutsche Telekom and Orange is Europe’s largest procurement organization in the ICT industry, with two operative companies based in Bonn and Paris as well as a Holding company in Brussels.
Founded in 2011 by Deutsche Telekom and Orange, BuyIn delivers strategic procurement services combining more than 25 billion euros of annual spend. This leads to sustainable economies of scale and savings based on analytics and benchmarks across millions of price points in 40+ markets.
Within BuyIn, the department Information Systems & Processes is in charge of providing the best-in-class digital environment – network infrastructure, equipment and apps – and processes to BuyIn employees & stakeholders.
Within the team of Information Systems & Processes we offer you the possibility to obtain a practice-oriented dual master´s program in cooperation with the Steinbeis Center of Management and Technology (SCMT). The SCMT Master “Business Information Systems” combines your duties and responsibilities within your job with a two year lasting Master’s program.