Engineer for Pan Net Service Operation Center
What will you do?
Key Performance Indicators / Key responsibilities and deliverables:
- 24/7 Network, Infrastructure & Service Monitoring and Alarm Handling
- 1st Level Fault Resolution
- Coordination Role and E2E handling of incidents
- SLA management, 100% SLA / KPI Adherance
- Overall responsibility: PanNet Network, Infrastructure & Service quality, availability and stability
- Responsible for proactive service, application monitoring tasks, troubleshooting and resolution of service incidents
- Responsible for service / application enhancements, equipment updates, patching and maintenance as directed by Knowledge Center experts
- Responsible for escalation of technical issues to Knowledge Center experts and other parties
- Responsible for Customer resolution / escalation calls & disaster declaration
- Responsible for Customer support & ticket resolution
- Report on technical issues / status to Knowledge Center experts and Customers
- Report to supervisor
- Responsible for successful function of services and mission-critical tasks
- Working in 24/7 shifts (rotating schedule)
What professional skills will you bring along:
- University degree (technical/engineering/IT);
- 1+ year hands-on application/system administration experience;
- Hands-on application level troubleshooting experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Telecommunications experience in fix or mobile domains - monitoring, configuration & troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Linux and Microsoft operating system administration;
- Knowledge of basic and advanced Internet protocols such as: dns, email, ftp, VoiP, 3pp;
- Understanding of NFV concept and cloud environment;
- Knowledge about ITIL an IT service management;
- TCP/IP knowledge;
- Knowledge of service architecture; database system administration;
- Experience in service/application monitoring tools;
- Experience of analysing system performance using monitoring and graphical data;
- Excellent customer service, written and oral communication skills, resourcefulness and initiative;
- Good time management and prioritisation of workload;
- Willing to learn and develop new skills -. Actively seeks out tasks that help develop skills and knowledge;
- English language - fluent (verbal and written communication skills);
- German language is an advantage.
What we offer
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe. Deutsche Telekom PanNet is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe.
Service Delivery consists of several service centers which develop and operate voice, data, messaging and ICT services for Deutsche Telekom European markets. Services are produced based on modular and reusable building blocks with standardized interfaces towards national companies of Deutsche Telekom. Pan-Net aims at a lean production model with efficient processes and a close integration of development and operations.
The PanNet is looking for candidates with a start-up mentality that are equally able to support the initial setup with the necessary flexibility and to define a sustainable target organization based on the key production principles of Pan Net.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Romania S.R.L., with its registered seat at B-dul. Dimitrie Pompei nr. 9-9A, Iride Business Park Cladirea 20, etaj 3, Sector 2, Bucuresti, ID no. : J40/4603/2016 (the “Company”) will process your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o., Ružová dolina 6, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: email@example.com. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link https://dtpannet.wixsite.com/website-68.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.