Enterprise Architect (TTL Factory)
ITCS (Intermodal Transport Control System) – is a big team of professionals, which helps public transport to grow and become better for more than 10 years. The project solves the problems for most of the federal and regional public transport companies (e.g. Chemnitzer Verkehrs-AG, DSW21, Stadtwerke Bonn), providing both individual solutions for each company and a collective computer-powered traffic management system based on the multiple companies integration, uniting all of the public transport types to the unified system. The scope of tasks is wide and affects all of the stages of vehicle’s route from its start up to the very end, all the route’s physical components from the onboard driver’s computer and the vehicle’s devices up to the stop’s displays and all the possible users from the driver up to the transport company administrator.
- Expert who has knowledge in all areas of architecture,
- also in business architecture,
- in programming,
- ability to analyze complex IT landscapes
- can describe and assess the consequences of new architectural topics like Industry 4.0, IoT, etc. in context with existing IT landscapes.
- Many years of knowledge and experiences within all levels of architectures: from business architecture, across application-/technology architecture and operations architecture
- Knowledge and experiences in the area of enterprise architecture management
- TOGAF certified; experiences in applying TOGAF
- Knowledge and experiences within the new architecture themes like Cloud, IoT / M2M, Industry 4.0, Docker, Micro Services, …
- Ability to estimate and assess the consequences of the new architecture themes regarding the IT landscape
- Experiences to lead big architecture projects
- Knowledge and experiences with programming
- Knowledge and experiences in one of the major technology platforms
- Experiences with standardization and reuse
- Ability to take over different roles: solution architect, lead architect, chief architect
- Knowledge and experiences in technology management
- Industry knowledge at least in one area: e.g. Public Transport, Automotive, Public, Logistics, …
- Maybe in addition: PM capabilities
- Capability to moderate
- Highly social competence
- Ability for conflict resolution
- Ability to look beyond one’s own nose
- Good cross linked with organization and management
- Good standing within the organization
- Ability to bring about decision
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Connection to public transport
Start your working day relaxed and without stressful rush hour traffic - our location is well connected to public transport and the next stop is just around the corner.
Leadership, motivation and development play a central role for us. With the responsibility for a team, this job brings all this as a task.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
Money does not make you happy, but it calms your nerves. Besides an attractive salary, bonus payments are also possible in this job.
Finally vacation time - so that our employees can enjoy their free time to the fullest, we boost their travel budget with some extra payment.
Be part of the team from day one - we ensure the necessary training as well as fast integration and support our new employees as they join our company.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.