EU IT Architect (m/f)
- University degree or comparable vocational training with long-time job experience
- Minimum of 10 years track record in a large, multi-national sector of Telecoms and/or Utilities.
- Proven track record in a similar position, supported by management and customer references
- Demonstrable experience in enterprise and solution architecture encompassing technical architecture, integration architecture, data architecture and application architecture
- Proven experience in architecting end to end solutions for multi-country implementations, working with diverse design teams, spread across the globe
- Proven experience in architecting and designing solutions across hybrid application landscape, consisting of legacy applications both COTS and homegrown applications as well as microservices, delivered using open source
- Experience in leading and implementing technology prototypes, proof of concepts, and reference implementations for new technologies
- Hands-on experience architecting, designing and implementing microservices solutions utilizing container-based technologies including Docker, Swarm, Compose and Kubernetes
- Demonstrated strategic thinking abilities and an enterprise-wide perspective
- History of executing with excellence: setting purposeful goals and achieving them through intelligent actions, which balancing competing priorities without losing momentum behind execution
- Experience leading through influence in a complex, large, matrixed, global environment
- Fluent in contemporary Digital technologies and platforms, including UX, APIs, MicroServices, AI and Machine Learning, Analytics, XaaS Outstanding collaboration, strong influencing, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Global - International experience with the necessary cultural awareness and respect
- Self-driven attitude and behavior
- Willingness to travel (internationally)
- Fluency in English
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
You’re passionate about IT? You are a lateral thinker, creative, innovative and you feel challenged to open up digital growth areas? International cooperation in the development of custom-fit IT-Solutions for the Deutsche Telekom Group awakes your interest? Then let us drive the digitalization of Magenta-IT forward together to best customer satisfaction and push the technological leadership. Our maxim is: Technology leadership and innovative IT-Services from a single source. It’s also yours, isn’t it? So, let’s get started!
Within Technology Europe, the EU IT Steering unit has the responsibility to safeguard the IT contribution of Deutsche Telekom’s Europe Business in the overarching business roadmap in alignment with the VT&I and EU Strategy. The challenge for the EU IT Steering is to ensure high-quality, secure, and high-performance solutions for the international environment. Target is also to minimize DTAG Cash Out and to obtain as much added value as possible based on EU and country IT Spend priorities. This target is achieved by effective governance that allows steering of IT Business in Deutsche Telekom’s subsidiaries (National companies/ NatCos).
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.