Experience Designer IHUB (m/f/d) User Experience Design
As experience designer you develop innovative designs of products and services with regard to quality /usability and identify as well as user needs visualize.
- You generate comprehensive designs based on data, market analyses, user feedback and technical conditions and define user stories
- You construct and establish customer-centered design solutions and develop these
- You cooperate in the harmonization of design & Function under users experience perspective in the overall process for different target groups in coordination with the shared units
- You are in charge of projects
- Definition and development of user experience strategies and strategic design of customer journeys for specific digital products/services, taking into account user requirements and current technical trends; in addition, conducting customer interviews as a basis for software solution design (personas, storyboard, etc.) and conducting design thinking workshops
- Presenting strategic concepts and user experience outputs to stakeholders and Top management, leading and inspiring change and innovation against the headwinds of existing culture, processes, and incentives and across multiple departments.
- User Experience Coach and sparring partner for other experience managers and stakeholders from other departments
- Work as an experience leader and quality gate keeper in innovation projects and support progress against project milestones to help ensure timely execution of project deliverables
- Translation of trend, user needs, business requirements and technical capabilities into a meaningful and captivating experience that is visually exciting, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Decompose ambiguous strategic goals into customer experience outcomes; ensure the team understands and executes to deliver results.
- Act as expert on our products and customer journeys and offer exceptional customer service, proactively spotting problems before the occur
- Conception and visualization of information through structured tools like information architecture, storyboards, user stories, flowcharts, site maps, wireframes and concrete specifications and requirements
- Generating and communicating strategic analysis and business insights incl. validation of customer value.
You have a master's degree in design combined with 8+ years of experience with background in UX/Design, Research and Strategy or Planning. You also have the following knowledge and skills:
- Expert knowledge in Design, concept development, customer centricity, holistic view development, process understanding, stakeholder management and technology understanding
- A thought leader with ability to inspire team members with Up-to-date knowledge of the newest UX- trends and new interaction paradigms (e.g. VR, AR, Voice)
- An expert communicator, brimming with positivity, warmth, and empathy, and a customer-centric mentality, able to communicate effectively successfully across all levels within the organization, including board level
- Strong methodological knowledge in the areas of user experience (UX), user centered design (UCD), information architecture and interaction Design.
- Sound experience of applying the design process in agile and cross-functional teams
- Influences key decision makers to challenge conventional practices and instill customer insights into the decision-making processes.
- Mindset and experience to understand exactly what customers need and want
- Work well under pressure, able to juggle many projects simultaneously and with the right priority
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.