Experienced Application Administrator (Budapest)
- You will join to our operation team that means that besides your Application knowledge base you will need also basic understanding in Linux and Cloud operation.
- Solve many of the more complex problems on your own level.
- Provide support in the field of operation systems, databases, client/customer applications and web servers, making useof your wide range of computing knowledge.
- Implement smaller changes, write scripts, making use of your basic programming knowledge.
- Work according to the application support life cycle.
- May be mandated with standby tasks if expert advice is available when necessary.
- Keep professional contacts with the IT professionals of clients.
- Handle tickets in their full life cycle in our ticketing tool (HPE Service Manager/SNOW/JIRA), create and update documentation (Confluence/Sharepoint).
- We provide support in the office time and on on-call duty as our services are running 24/7.
- At least 3 years of Application Administration experience.
- Fluency in English
Expertise in the following application:
- Apache Tomcat
- Apache HTTPd
- Apache Zookeeper
- Apache Kafka
- Elastic stack
- Basic Experience in Operating System administration
- Linux distros (RedHat based, Debian based, Ubuntu based)
- Windows server
Nice to have:
- Fluency in German is a strong plus
- Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- DB operation (MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, MSSQL)
- Application: JBOSS
- Knowledge and proved experience with Cloud operation and technologies
- Hybrid Cloud operation
- Cloud native operation
Toolset – you will be working with:
- HPE Service Manager – SM9
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.