Experienced Application Manager
- Leads major incidents, acts as the coordinator between the Resolution Teams and the Client Management
- Coordinates problem tickets on management level, tracking of RCA
- Takes responsibility for the deadlines determined by clients
- Leads effective incident management meetings
- Informs the clients and the Service Delivery Management via appropiate channels
- Ensures all allocated actions/responsibilities and supervises documentation including updates in ServiceCenter
- Participates in the Change/ Incident Resolution Teams meeting to explore the potential deficiencies
- Prepares impact analysis in cooperation with the service provider groups
- Ensures the review of incident records
- University/College degree in the field of IT
- At least 3-5 professional experience in similar field (application management, incident handling, 2nd/3rd level support)
- Confident English knowledge
- Oracle SQL, ORACLE (3-5 Years)
- Red Hat Linux as User
- JBOSS administration
- 3 tier architecture, J2EE
- ICT expereince
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.