Experienced Controller (Budapest)
The holder of the job takes care and acts as main Controller of the company's most significant department. She/He is living in an interface role between the business and finance management. In general she/he acts as "trusted contoller expert" for the management. The holder of the job takes active part in the monthly analysis and other financial tasks. She/He supports the management in all topics of financial and business steering, i.e. in the fields of forecasting, monthly closures, planning, execution of financial processes like accruing, booking, budget management and more.
- Drive the month end close, analysis, forecasting and planning activities
- Initiate and secure the execution of regular processes within the operative financial systems of the company (e.g. accruals, bookings, budget management and more)
- Support business managers in decision making and concerning other financial tasks
- Prepare ad hoc financial analysis to support strategic decisions
- Identify, initiate, drive and track measures to improve business result
- Act as interface to central functions like Corporate Finance or Group Controlling
- Financial degree (BA/MSC) - must have
- Controlling, analysis, planning, forecasting, month end closing experience minimum 5+ yrs - must have
- Advanced skill SAP FI/CO modules - must have
- German language Negotiation level - must have
- English language Communication level - good to have
- High level MS Excel skills (pivot, charts, if, sumifs..)
- SAP BW knowledge
- BI knowledge (Power BI / Qlik Sense..)
- Experience with Thinkcell / Mekko Graphics
- Motivated to work in long term as a controller expert
- Strong analytical skills, ability to understand and structure unstructured problems and interpret them in an easily understandable way
- Assertive communication, ability to communicate effectively across wide range of stakeholders from various organisational functions and various levels of the company hierarchy
- Great problem solving skills
- Good coordination skills
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- In the current situatuion able to work remotely
- Customer orientation
Please submit your English or German language CV with salary expectation. Thank you!
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.