Experienced/Senior Database Administrator (Oracle)
- As DBA you will be responsible for multiple oracle architectures ( Single instance, RAC, DataGuard ) Oracle databases 10g/11g/12c on Linux, Solaris, Windows
- Classic DB operation tasks (patching, user and tablespace management, etc.)
- Root cause analysis of production-related database issues
- Backup and Recovery knowledge (RMAN)
- Database performance tuning
- Experience with Ticket handling (Incident, Change, Problem)
- Perform bug-fixing, daily consultation with the OS and application admins
- Provide workarounds, temporary / permanent solutions for the daily operation
- On-call duty for production databases - daily maintenance, problem resolution and internal customer and dev support
- Participating or leading small team intern DBA Projects/automation solutions
- Participating in Database related company-wide projects
- Possibility to learn shell scripting, experiences with automation
- University or college degree and/or equivalent experience
- Intermediate English language knowledge
- As experienced DBA min. 2, as senior min. 5 years experience in Oracle database administration
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Willing to learn new technologies
- Fast adaptation to the continuously changing environments
- Excellent team-player, but able to work on your own
- Willing to work in on-call duty after the trial period ends
- Be pro-active, be a customer-driven person
- Be a passionate person for your work
- Very good communication skills
- German language knowledge and experiences with PostgreSQL, MySQL other DB technologies is an advantage
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.