Are you open minded, agile and ready to improve yourself?
Would you like to join to an agile team, where you can contribute with your experiences to the development, testing and support of a sharepoint-based portfolio management application and have the opportunity to participate in an exciting journey towards testing and test automation world?
This is now your turn! Come and join to our team and be the part of the Portfolio and Lifecycle Management HUB.
- Execute and document manual software tests
- Analyze Use Cases
- Work closely with Developers
- Ensure schedules and commitments are met
- Ensure adherence to quality standards for all work performed
- Document found issues in Bug Tracking Tools
- Cooperation with the developers in the agile team with focus on quality management and consulting
- In case writing simple automated tests as well
- Identify possibilities for automation of E2E tests and help to grow into automated testing
- Execute automated tests as required to support test cycles
- Education in BS Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of QA Test Experience
- Track of Experience in test planning and execution
- Motivation and ability to create test design
- Motivation, ability and openness for basic test automation tasks
- Basic knowledge of one or more of the programming languages, e.g. JAVA, JAVA Script, Python, C#
- Good analytical/technical thinking
- Experiences working as part of an agile team, in agile projects
- Demonstrated ability to work on moderately complex tasks within established timelines
- Experiences with JIRA
- Good verbal & written English communication skills
- Knowledge of Test documentation Tools as JUnit, Selenium
- Experiences in testing of a cloud-based application
- Experiences with Selenium
- German language knowledge
- Self-driven and open to new things
- Experiences with agile projects, SAFe methodology
- ISTQB Certificate
- Azure DevOps experiences
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.