Finance & Controlling BSC - Forecasting and budgeting specialist
Our financial center in Kosice has been providing finance & controlling services to whole Deutsche Telekom group since 2013. With growing expertise and complexity of what we are able to offer to our customers, we are now challenged again to extend our service portfolio. In upcoming months/years we will be taking over responsibility for forecasting and budgeting processes for whole DT group and therefore we are searching for bright and talented candidates who will join us on this journey. Experienced or not, we are aiming for various skill profiles, ready to develop themselves and build up a career in finance. First few months, you will learn from the best and accomplish a specialized training package provided by our most experienced controllers. Afterwards, you will get your own assignment and this will be your time to shine.
Sounds interesting? Apply and find out more!
- Support customers (managers/ internal customers) in a variety of ways.
- Transparency of business results, finance & processes in the company.
- To prevent customers from making inefficient decisions which are based on strategy of division.
- To provide all relevant controlling information to customers which are used for decision making.
- To coordinate preparation of the plans & sub- plans, which are oriented to ensure successful future of the company.
- To develop & maintain controlling systems.
- Preparation of bottom-up forecast for various Deutsche Telekom units
- Ensuring of budget fullfillment
- Variance analysis & delta investigation
- P&L reporting to the top management
- Daily communication in foreign language (both spoken & written)
- Usage of SAP & SAP analytics cloud, MS Power-BI
- Possibility of Teleworking or Home office
- Cafeteria - individual financial benefit
- Trainings and development opportunities (Coursera, Percipio full access for free)
- Pension savings contribution
- Extra vacation days
- Referral bonus /financial/
- Discounts at various providers in Košice
- Team buildings online
- Work-life Program and Coaching
- Health Weeks
- Sport Activities
- Weekend Events
- Doctors at workplace
- Credit card
- Rotations possibilities
Final salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1350 EUR/brutto.
- Bachelor´s degree in Economics
- Controlling and Accounting - 4 years minimum
- German - Upper intermediate (B2 ) HIGHLY PREFERRED
- English - Upper intermediate (B2) also acceptable
IT Technical skills:
- MS office - Expert
- Excel / Pivot tables/ data processing - Expert
- Communication skills - Advanced
- Negotiation skills - Advanced
- Presentation skills - Advanced
- SAP - Advanced
- E2E financial process understanding - Advanced
- Profitability improvements - Advanced
- Budgeting - Intermediate
- Business case creation - Intermediate
- Process orientation
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services. growing added value in the IT sector in Slovakia.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.