СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Frontend developer (Blockchain)
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
We revolutionize digital identities. Out with the old identity silos, in with the new self-sovereign identity with verifiable claims. We’re shaping a future where you could own and personally manage your digital IDs online.
- Deliver testable, maintainable and high-quality code
- Contribute to technical and architectural decision-making
- Taking responsibility for code review, test automation and deployment
- Work closely with designers to take wireframes from conception to implementation and design and improve user interfaces
- Deliver clear estimation of assigned tasks
- Attend meetings and openly discuss best approaches
Who you are:
- You have at least 2 years in a front-end development or related role
- You have a deep understanding of JS design patterns, data structures and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions.
- You are comfortable working in an agile environment
- You care about the user experience and know how to build user-friendly web applications
- You have experience with continuous delivery and automated testing
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and can communicate your ideas
- You are not afraid of trying and learning technologies that are new to you
- You have good written and spoken English, suitable for daily communication with foreign colleagues (Intermediate+)
- You have proactive and positive mindset and work ethic
Our tech stack:
- TypeScript, Vue.js, Docker, Nightwatch.js, GitLab CI
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Multinational team; business trips to Europe
- Kicking ass in Blockchain and other innovative areas
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.