Frontend Developer (IoT)
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 years
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
- Cloud infrastructure provided by Microsoft Azure IoT Hub
- Platform orchestration by Kubernetes
- Technology stack: Java, Node.JS, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Angular, Vue.JS
The specification is stored in Confluence, we do Scrum and create User Stories in Jira with support of Xray Test Management plugin.
To describe requirements and test cases we use BDD with Cucumber.
CI/CD is implemented with GitLab.
Team will not be staffed directly just for one project.
Team will be staffed as a front-end focused team to first of all create a common design style guide including a component library for developers and to support other teams/products with migration to it.
Furthermore there is the task to design and implement the IoT Solution Builder. This is a tool that displays all our IoT capabilities and enables our customers to combine them.
Expectation is that the team will stay together for a longer period of time and supports migration of accelerators as well as works on topics within IoT Hub.
- Develop component library in Vue.js
- Implement front-end designs for web applications/websites in Vue.JS
- Creating of micro-services with Node.JS and integrating it with FE apps
- Participating in UX/UI guidelines developments
- Know how to build a smooth single-page app from the ground with Vue.JS
- Know how code needs to be effectively tested
- Experience with Vue.JS, Webpack, SCSS, Git, Typescript
- Experience with writing REST APIs with Node.JS, Express or similar
- Experience with working in Scrum teams
- Experience with Node.JS and Mongo (any db) integration Experience with Typescript and Node.JS integration
- English B2/C2
- Understanding of GitLab CI/CD
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.