СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Frontend Developer (MIF)
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 3-5 years
- Languages Required:
- English, German
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Development
ICT / IT Projects
We are looking for talented developers to help us build Mobility platform. Our project makes it possible to:
- propose and develop application architecture; evaluate and investigate new technologies;
- use modern libraries;
- participate in business meetings and influence application features and final look;
- work closely with Backend, DevOps, Design and Embedded-software teams and even share some tasks if you’re interested to try yourself in something new;
- Develop real stuff for real customers;
- make business trips to Germany.
The developer will be responsible for two subprojects: browser version on Angular 7 and mobile version on iOS .
- Angular 6+ with Best Practice & Style Guide и TypeScript knowledge;
- Google MAPS JS API for web;
- Advanced English.
Nice to have:
- iOS (with main concepts of Apple Human Interface Guidelines).
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.