GCP (Google Cloud Platform) Consultant
Multinational corporations and public institutions are our customers. We are getting the economy and society ready for the gigabit society. All over the world. With a global infrastructure of data centers, networks and integrated solutions. Are you interested in the networked future? Then show us your innovative strength.
Are you interested in exciting topics? Then join us: The Public Cloud Product Unit operates on a national and international level, for medium-sized and large companies. With the new Managed Services for the Public Cloud, we develop, market and operate agile, cloud-native, future-oriented products and services for the digital world. The market leaders Google, Microsoft, VMware and Amazon Web Services are our partners. We inspire our customers with our consulting, development and service services.
Your new tasks:
As a GCP Consultant you will take on exciting tasks in the rapidly developing Cloud environment from the very beginning. You like to work proactively and agilely, you like to be one step ahead technologically, you understand the developments in the area of Cloud Native Applications and Container Technologies? You like to work with the latest tools from the Open Source community? Then join our team and actively shape the development of our practice for the Google Cloud Platform (GCP)!
What awaits you with us:
- You are responsible for the technical solution architecture and the development of our new Value Add Services
- You will drive and promote the necessary architecture discussions to ensure that our solutions meet all Cloud Native Application Development requirements
- Together with your colleagues you will take responsibility for the realization and implementation of our Value Add Services on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) - 100%-Cloud only!
- You will bring yourself and your experience into the development process in our cross-functional and international team and you will be jointly responsible for the Value Add Services developed
- You provide a stable and efficient CI / CD toolchain
GCP Services, focusing on:
- Anthos, GKE
- Compute Engine, App Engine
- Cloud Interconnect, Cloud VPN
- Cloud Deployment Manager
- 5+ years of professional experience in the IT industry or telecommunications; ideally you already have extensive experience with the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or other Hyperscaler platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Distinctive practical expertise in software development and in setting up micro-service architectures, preferably in a national and international environment and in cooperation in intercultural teams
- A lot of curiosity and a high interest in the latest technologies, especially in cloud, agile methods and DevOps; willingness to enter unknown territory, to make mistakes and to learn from them together.
- Highly motivated and persuasive; track record in delivering results even in conflictual situations
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Google Cloud Certification
- German is an advantage
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.