ALAKÍTSD VELÜNK EGYÜTT A JÖVŐ DIGITÁLIS VILÁGÁT - PÁLYÁZZ MOST!
German/English Speaking Incident Manager (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Young Professional
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Languages Required:
- English, German
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Operations
ICT / IT Development
• Carry out Lead Incident Manager duties
• Coordinate the solution of Incidents within the agreed KPI’s and SLAs (qualify, validate, lead and escalate / deescalate major [CBI - High / Critical] incidents]
• Coordinates professional teams in order to solve issues efficiently (open and lead technical conference calls)
• Focal point of the customer regarding all Incident Management topics and issues. (Managing communication to Customer / Operational Integrators) [CBI - High / Critical] incidents]
• Representation in the regular status meetings (occasional reporting to higher management and customer regarding critical topics)
• Ensure all allocated actions/responsibilities are clearly defined and documented including updates in Service Center
• Fluent German and strong English is essential
• University/college degree in IT or relevant experience
• Willingness to carry out on-call duties
• Team spirit but able to work individually as well
• Comprehensive IT knowledge
• Knowledge of ITIL, practical experience
• Self-confidence, excellent communication skills
• Excellent problem solving skill
• Knowledge of Office tools especially Microsoft Excel.
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!