Global Process Manager -Data Analyst
Senior Global Process Manager/ Consultant defines and implements overarching process strategy in reconciliation of processes and IT systems in scope of responsibility. Squad Leader plan and orchestrate execution of the work, and they strive to build a cohesive team, also ensures all team members are productive, achieving set goals and advancing technically while building on their communication skills.
• Makes sure the process strategy complies with overarching process and IT governance and strategy.
• Designs and develops a measurement framework of the end-to-end process lifecycle quality and effectiveness on corporate level.
• Defines Key Performance Indicators, analyzes results and identifies process improvement opportunities and automation potential.
• Prioritizes process improvement and optimization programs/projects.
• Accountable for maximizing Squad’s ability to deliver Sprint goals and contribute to Tribe OKRs
• Responsible for identifying, tracking, removing, and escalating both blockers and impediments at Squad level to maintain both pace and flow of value
• Responsible for managing and resolving intra-Squad dependencies by working with other Squad Leads within the Tribe
• Supports strategic and operative data analytics projects; derivation of analytical framework conditions taking into account the business context. Independent selection, cleaning and transformation of required data.Integration of data from different (analytical) sources (streaming, APIs, sensor data, Google Analytics, CRM, etc.)
• Drives the Squad team conducting of data analyses, development of statistical and mathematical models and implementation in consultation with the management. Interpretation of the model results in the business context and preparation of the results under supervision for discussions at management level. Involvement in the identification of new strategic areas of application, use cases and products by using innovative, analytical methods and technologies.
Steering of virtual Squad Team Data Analysts (up to 15 people)
• Possibility of Teleworking or Home office
• Cafeteria - individual financial benefit
• Trainings and development opportunities (Coursera, Percipio full access for free)
• Pension savings contribution
• Extra vacation days
• Referral bonus /financial/
• Discounts at various providers in Košice
• Team buildings online
• Work-life Program and Coaching
• Health Weeks
• Sport Activities
• Weekend Events
• Doctors at workplace
• Credit card
• Rotations possibilities
For more information about benefits - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1 550€/brutto.
• Bachelor´s degree - Information technologies
• Process- Organisation- and Quality Management - minimum 5 years
• Data Analyst - minimum 2 years
IT Technical skills
• Data analytics - Intermediate
• Agile - Intermediate
• ITIL expert - Intermediate
• Effective communication - Advanced
• Analytical thinking - Advanced
• Leadership - Intermediate
• English - Upper intermediate (B2)
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.