Go to Market Lead App & eCommerce (m/f/d)
- The key focus of this job will be to drive the uptake, utilization and monetization of segment Europe's centrally developed digital platforms, OneApp and One Shop, in close conjunction with the Natco digital teams.
For Self Care/OneApp:
- Responsible for driving utilization of app capabilities, with a specific focus on monetization of the platform (upsell, cross sell, deep sell, call avoidance, NPS growth)
- Identify, analyze, configure, deploy, monitor and optimize monetization, engagement, care campaigns via the various tools available within the app (Moengage, Campaign 2.0, etc)
- KPI- 5% tariff changes, 5% Prolongation, 10% call reduction via app in 2020
- Responsibility for the end-to-end acquisition funnel (Upper- traffic generation, Middle- journey optimization, Lower- Back Office and Fullfillment processes) and provision of guidelines / support in end-to-end optimization
- Support in campaign optimization, segmentation and targeting, cross product lines (mobile, fixed, converged) and Line of Business (LOB) (B2C and B2B) with the objecting of scaling online acquisition, lowering Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and improving ROI
- KPI- 15% penetration of digital acquisition/retention in 2020
- Working closely with the product and engineering teams (Bonn and Gurgaon/India) to optimize and prioritize the roadmap for App and Shop platforms
- Work closely with Analytics team (Bonn and Gurgaon/India) for deep understanding analysis of platform performance, monitoring and optimization
- Knowledge transfer between HQ and NatCo and empowering the 10 Natcos to ultimately conduct activities independently and sustainably
- Min 2 - 3 years experience with digital engagement/campaign optimization tools
- 5+ years experience in digital/online business, specifically ecommerce business
- Should be data driven and proficient with standard analytics, measurement tools (GA, Data Studio, Kibana, PowerBI etc)
- Needs to be able to navigate a big and complex organization with multiple stakeholders and responsibilities that are managed in a matrix way
- Mindset which places digital at the forefront of everything & being obsessed with delivering great customer experience
- Great communications and engagement skills and a “get it done” mentality
- Fluent in English
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Connection to public transport
Start your working day relaxed and without stressful rush hour traffic - our location is well connected to public transport and the next stop is just around the corner.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
Digital Experience & Delivery: We aspire to make everyday life simply smarter, and to deliver state-of-the-art digital products and processes. We focus on the customer journey and product centricity, and centrally support local capabilities and journeys with breakthrough digital state-of-the-art knowledge. For example, we will drive the uptake, utilization and monetization of DTEUs digital platforms- OneApp and One Shop.
Wir sind bestrebt, den Alltag einfach intelligenter zu gestalten und hochmoderne digitale Produkte und Prozesse bereitzustellen. Wir konzentrieren uns auf Customer Journey und Produktorientierung und unterstützen lokale Fähigkeiten und Reisen zentral mit bahnbrechendem digitalem Wissen auf dem neuesten Stand der Technik zu bringen. Zum Beispiel werden wir die Akzeptanz, Nutzung und Monetarisierung der digitalen Plattformen von DTEU - OneApp und One Shop - vorantreiben.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.