Graphic and Web designer - Part time job for students
Supports the implementation of internal & external communication activities of the company. Is the key authority on the topic of DTAG design manual, graphical guidelines, and technical side of communication tools.
- Creation of graphical design for materials of all communication activities.
- Creation of graphical design and materials for Innovlab purposes such as design for competitions, certificates creation, leaflets for events, creation of leaflets or pictures for social medias both in Slovak and in English language.
- Creation of logos.
- Creation of booklets.
- Active administration of Innovlab website based on the requirements.
- Coordinate the implementation & control of proper use of the corporate identity & corporate design according to DTAG guidelines both internally & externally.
- Provide consultancy on all issues connected to design manual, use of graphics and graphical tools.
- Possibility of home office
- Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
- Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
- Discounts at various providers
- Health week activities
- Usage of relaxation area Alejová
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 3,8€ brutto/ per hour.
- Secondary education
- eBusiness and Webdesigner - 2 years
IT Technical skills
- ADOBE products - Advanced
- Web desigh - Intermediate
- Graphic design - Advanced
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.