GRC Application Support Specialist
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Functional Area:
- Legal affairs, Security, Regulations
- Manage, customize and provide international end user support for an internal GRC (governance, risk, compliance) application
- Develop and automatize reports and test cases to support the internal security risk management process
- Co-operation in the central ISMS (Information Security Management System) processes, their international representation at the subsidiaries, continuous development.
- In addition to ISMS processes, help implement Risk Management processes at international level.
- Provides support for escalation of problems.
- Participates information security projects, supporting central expert colleagues.
- Maintains security control frameworks in tools/applications and tests changes in functions.
- Evaluate and plan the necessary measures to improve the protection of information tools.
- Support the security community in Local Business Units (LBU) on Information Security Management and usability issues
- Degree in IT or Engineering
- Advanced MS Office knowledge, especially MS EXCEL
- Knowledge of SQL, XLS, VBA
- Fluent English (especially in oral); Basic German language skills
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to work in multinational team
- Willingness to travel abroad
- HTML, XL Cube, Coding Style Guides
- Programming experience
- Experience in information security, risk management or reporting processes
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-services operating from our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged. We satisfy the needs of clients on international scale in the fields of system integration and operation, while our services also include all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP systems services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. Our work has been acknowledged by awards ”Investor of the Year” (2008 and 2015) and ”Employer of the Year” (2014/2015, National Champion). Since 2014, our company has also won the Superbrands award multiple times, while most recently IT Business gave us the title ”The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals to become part of our continuously developing and growing company!