Hardcore software architect
- Hardcore software architect with strong focus on software development projects and "T-skirt skill profile"
- Very experienced to generate complex software concepts and architectures for ours customers, Daimler, Volkswagen, Skoda and many more
- Experienced in generating technical roadmaps towards the target architecture considering all resource aspects
- Expertise in different architectural styles including micro services, cloud native applications, "classical" enterprise / platform-based architectures and small app solutions
Profound overview about:
- Basic technologies (like programming languages, ai, blockchain, IoT, …)
- Common platforms
- Cloud Ecosystems
- Assets in certain digital disciplines like BigData, MixedReality (VR/AR, Computer Vision, …)
- Connectivity (nice-to-have)
- RPA (optional)
- Good overview of all core Enterprise Architecture concepts like Business Architecture (including business and IT strategy, capability models and BP-models/architectures)
- Very good developer skills (in order to "remain on the ground": can assess code and understand possible issues): each software architect is also a great developer!
- Very good skills according agile software development
- Basic PM skills
- At least 6 years of experience as software architect
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent English skills
- German skills (nice-to-have)
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.