Head of Customer Center (m/w/d)
You are responsible for the Customer Competence Centre. Main tasks are:
- Understanding of the customer's strategy / targets
- Initiation and execution of the Account Plan
- Maintain and extend customer relationship management up to C-level and ensure high customer satisfaction
- Development of use cases and leads, together with the T-Systems portfolio experts, to address customer needs and success
- Development of (Sales) topics and initiatives with strong focus on New Business
- Coordination of the respective Sales- and Delivery Units, including the execution of improvement measures
- Responsibility for the sales pipeline and process with focus on leads, project initiation, contract negotiations and closing of the business
- Responsibility for the Account financials OE and Revenue in terms of budget, forecast
- Management of the Competence Center team consisting of Sales and Service Delivery
You are a Sales Professional with a proven track record in developing and closing IT-projects preferrable in the Telecommunications Industry. You are holding a Bachelor's/ Master degree in computer engineering or business administration related degree. Additional requirements are:
- 5 + years of experience in a leading sales position, ideally in Telecommunication Industry
- Knowledge in the Telco domains of legacy IT , OSS/ BSS and NT
- Very good interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain, network and develop new relationships
- Energetic individual with outside of the box thinking
- Consultative Selling and negotiation skills
- Experience in running teams, partly international
- Fluent in German and English, written and spoken
In addition to an interesting, constantly evolving working environment, we offer you an attractive remuneration based on your level and position. For legal reasons, we refer to the collective agreement's annual salary of € 61.656,- gross for this position. Besides that, we also offer you a wide range of various benefits, such as flexible working hours, meal allowances, sports and various employee events.
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via our online application portal.
What we offer
Childcare facility on-site
Career and family can be easily reconciled with us - a company childcare facility close to the office enables stress-free and flexible working.
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Connection to public transport
Start your working day relaxed and without stressful rush hour traffic - our location is well connected to public transport and the next stop is just around the corner.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
It is important to us that our employees take regular breaks. We support them by covering part of their lunch cost.
No annoying search for a parking space - we offer parking spaces at the office building or very close to our offices.
Be part of the team from day one - we ensure the necessary training as well as fast integration and support our new employees as they join our company.
At T-Systems, we offer business customers perfect solutions for their digitalization journey. With our portfolio we ensure that digital transformation reduces complexity, saves costs and makes our customers more successful. Our focus is on connectivity, digital, cloud & infrastructure as well as security - Let's power higher performance!
Are you ready to shape the digital future with us and our clients? Then, the Head of Customer Center position might be the right choice for you! To strengthen our successful team, we are searching for a Head of Customer Center (m/f/d) at the next possible date.
The Competence Centre is responsible for all businesses with our biggest customer. It is one of the largest Accounts of T-Systems in Austria and is growing by focusing on the areas of Business Contingency, Business Transformation and Innovations. The mission is clear: We invest in the customer's future and remain its leading IT partner. And, we are diversifying into new domains such as NT.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.