Head of international Wholesale Strategy (m/f/d)
As Head of the International Wholesale Strategy Team (m/f/d) you will lead a team of experienced strategy experts and have personal and technical managerial responsibility for employees with overarching strategic focus areas. You are the contact person for complex and particularly difficult questions with pronounced decision-making and determination competence.
- You closely monitor the international market, technology, and product development trends to identify future growth potential for DT Global Carrier
- You define the overarching strategy program to grow revenue and profitability of the international Wholesale business and support the implementation of the Deutsche Telekom "Leading Digital Telco" group strategy in the international area
- You control the cross-functional transformation program for the digitization of the product portfolio and the processes of DT Global Carrier
- You establish agile working methods in all units of DT Global Carrier to accelerate digitization
- Closely collaborating with the Business Development team of DT Global Carrier you are helping to identify innovative business models, digital propositions (e.g. CPaaS, NaaS, Blockchain, API-based propositions, etc.) and process improvement opportunities.
- You also ensure that the investments into our technology infrastructure match the strategic priorities of DT Global Carrier
As a responsible leader with extensive experience in disciplinary leadership of an international, diverse team, you quickly build relationships across all levels. Have you achieved above-average success and want to contribute your skills to the strongest European wholesale player?
The following experience is required for this demanding position:
- Very good understanding of the international telecommunications industry
- Know-how about technology and market trends in the international environment
- Expertise in strategy development and implementation
- Program management experience to setup, steer and monitor large scale, international programs, including financial planning and business case development
- Track record in project management and agile working methods
- Proven knowledge of digitization of products and processes, software development and IT
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Connection to public transport
Start your working day relaxed and without stressful rush hour traffic - our location is well connected to public transport and the next stop is just around the corner.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
You are working in the international Wholesale unit Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier. Heading up the international Wholesale strategy team you are leading a team of experienced strategy experts. The international Wholesale business serves Carrier, Hyperscaler and other OTT customers around the globe. As one of the leading international Wholesale carriers we are also driving the transformation agenda of the entire industry.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.