Head of Team Mainframe (Budapest)
- Ensures that the team achieves the expected service levels
- Proactively develops and implements measures to improve the services
- Distributes the tasks to his/her direct reports, oversees the implementation of tasks, and ensures even workload of the members of the group
- Allocates resources (work schedules, vacation schedules, substitution plans)
- Organizes induction of new employees and takes part in it
- Makes proposals for setting performance goals
- Transfers operational and other relevant business information to the group
- Ensures the well-being of the group; facilitates effective team work and conflict management
- Monitors the productivity and operational performance of the group, and takes correction steps when necessary
- Represents the services and performance of the team internally and in direct contact to the customers
- Takes part in the planning of the budget of the work group; has partial responsibility for its observance
- Supports the individual development of the members of the group: specifies basic performance and identifies development gaps; develops the technical knowledge of subordinates
- College / university degree
- Fluent English knowledge, at least medium German language skills
- Experience in managing teams
- Mature IT and IT operations knowledge (Mainframe systems and operation knowledge is an advantage)
- ITIL knowledge
- Critical thinker
- Open minded
- Good problem solver
- Certificate of good-conduct
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.