Head of Team
- Ensures that the team achieves the expected service levels.
- Proactively develops and implements measures to improve the services.
- Distributes the tasks to his/her direct reports, oversees the implementation of tasks, and ensures even workload of the members of the group.
- Allocates resources (work schedules, vacation schedules, substitution plans)
- Organizes induction of new employees and takes part in it.
- Makes proposals for setting performance goals.
- Transfers operational and other relevant business information to the group.
- Ensures the well-being of the group; facilitates effective team work and conflict management.
- Monitors the productivity and operational performance of the group, and takes correction steps when necessary.
- Represents the services and performance of the team internally and in direct contact to the customers.
- Takes part in the planning of the budget of the work group; has partial responsibility for its observance.
- Supports the individual development of the members of the group: specifies basic performance and identifies development gaps; develops the technical knowledge of subordinates.
- Mature IT and IT operations knowledge
- Process knowledge (ITIL).
- Fluent English language skills
- At least basic German language skills.
- Critical thinker, open-minded and a good problem solver
- Mainframe systems and operation knowledge (System z)
- Fluent German language skills
- Experience in managing teams and/or projects experience
- Familiar with and able to work in a professional international environment.
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.