- Ensure timely and accurate closing, forecasting and planning
- Calculate and monitor regular accruals and provisions
- Prepare and develop monthly/quarterly/annual HR dashboards, key performance indicators and reports
- Support decision making with providing various workforce cost modelling, headcount and cost analyses
- Translate and visualize figures to support business understanding, maintain and develop planning and reporting system and databases accordingly
- Ensure highest standard of reporting and data quality
- Collaborate with Finance & Controlling and ensure that HR Controlling activities have functional integrity & proper controls
- Participate in local and international projects
- Bachelor or master degree in Business, Finance, Economics or HR
- Fluent English
- 3+ experience in Business Analysis or HR Analytics, strong affinity for numbers
- Strong communication skills to develop good working relationships at all levels of the business
- Proactivity to seek opportunities to develop processes and procedures
- Solid Excel skills in data compilation and aggregation (including Macros)
- Experience in SAP, Power BI or other data visualization tool, SQL, VBA is a great advantage
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.